The Toronto Organization Development Network (TODN®) is an association of highly skilled and talented professionals dedicated to helping organizations succeed. The TODN® provides an opportunity to connect with other industry professionals to share expertise and obtain leading edge insights and practices in OD, in an environment committed to learning and supporting the work we do.
What We Mean by "Leading Edge Insights"
- National and global perspectives and practices
- Engage, educate and integrate trends in organization development
- Access to corporate think tanks
- Acquire learning from business and academic speakers
- Access to TODN website for relevant articles, blogs, case studies, book reviews and more
Our vision is to serve as an umbrella organization where dialogue between all disciplines that work towards improving organizations and supporting people in organizations, from HR professionals, to coaches, to trainers, to consultants, to people managers, to other types of change agents takes place. This diverse perspective is at the source of new learning that pushes us to the next level of organization development and that helps us deal with the vertiginous pace of change that we are all facing.