A Thought Leadership Forum on Building High Performing, Values-Driven Organizations
Tuesday November 3, 2009
10 am - 11 am Press Conference
12 pm – 5 pm Lunch & General Session
Sheraton Centre Toronto
Join Richard and other esteemed guests in a thought-provoking afternoon of leading edge thinking, ground-breaking tools, and spirited case study discussions.
Richard Barrett is the world's leading thinker on creating values-based organizations.
Richard will provide valuable insights into:
* How to use culture to attract and retain talented people
* The link between culture, values, leadership and performance
* How to improve revenue growth through cultural alignment
* The most crucial components in successful culture change
* Trends and best practices in organizational culture design
A panel discussion will deepen the dialogue on:
* How to assess the strength of a culture and identify opportunities and design improvement measures
* How to measure the cost of cultural dysfunction and reduce risk in your culture
* How to improve the odds of M&A success through cultural due diligence
We have negotiated a special fee of $199 GST for TODN members.
Click here for all the details.
APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY FOUNDATIONS WORKSHOP IN FRENCH
Montréal, November 25 to 27, 2009
On November 25 to 27, we are offering a three-day foundations workshop on Appreciative Inquiry. This workshop is titled: Introduction à l’approche de l’enquête appréciative and will be offered in French. The Appreciative Inquiry aproach was developed during the 1980's by David Cooperrider and his colleagues at Case Western University.
Too often in our management and organizational development practices our attention is quickly put on what is not working, what is broken, what is problematic. This deficit based approach emphasizes problems and breakdowns and sometimes even amplifies them. In contrast to this traditional approach, Appreciative Inquiry brings our attention to what works in our organization, asking questions to discover what we value, what is meaningful for us, our successes and our strengths, allowing us to dream up and create our collective desired future.
We invite you to register for this workshop before October 17 to take advantage of the early-bird rate.
For more information, please refer to the attached brochure and registration form (in French) or communicate directly with France Cloutier, Bergevin Cloutier & Assoc on (416) 466-3080 or email@example.com.
Au plaisir de vous y voir.
Jacinthe Bergevin, Bergevin Cloutier & Assoc
Josée Blaquière, Option Zénith
France Cloutier, Bergevin Cloutier & Assoc
Note : Please forward this invitation to those who might be interested in this workshop
COLUMBIA PPOD PROGRAM in New York City this Fall
Barbara Bunker and Dick Axelrod, faculty for the Columbia U Principles and Practices of Organization Development Certificate Program (PPOD), want to let you know about a special discount from Columbia for TODN members.
WHAT IS PPOD?
· A two week (Nov & Dec 09) basic OD certificate program that mixes concepts and skill practice – see attached brochure for dates and details
· A program with a 25 year track record of excellence that is updated in every session
Document outlining 15% discount for TODN member