Evolution of Employee Voice by Rob Catalano @WorkTango
Time & Location
About the Event
The Evolution of Employee Voice - 2021 Trends
Our companies are constantly striving for greater customer satisfaction and product innovation, so why aren’t we giving the same vital attention to our strongest asset — our employees? The workforce is becoming more modern in several areas and Employee Voice is a crucial area deserving of both ingenuity and attention.
Recent research by Gartner shows a significant increase in companies looking at alternative ways to hear the voice of employees beyond the annual engagement survey over the past five years. In order to maintain a workforce environment where employees can be engaged and perform successfully, a new approach to listening and acting on the voice of employees is being adopted by innovative organizations.
In this session, we will discuss:
- What is the evolution of Employee Voice is and why certain methods are outdated and no longer adequate on their own.
- Why focusing on a better Employee Voice strategy is important to influence change towards improving business results.
- 2021 trends and approaches that you can leverage to improve your Employee Voice Strategy
- What mindset is required when making employee voice strategy changes in your organization
- Proven effective methods and practical examples towards supporting an inspirational future of Employee Voice that improves employee engagement
Speaker: Rob Catalano, Chief Engagement Officer, WorkTango
Rob is the Chief Engagement Officer at WorkTango, and has spent the last 17 years consulting companies on employee engagement while building HR technology and advisory companies. He is the Canadian Chairperson for The Enterprise Engagement Alliance, with a mandate to lead and help educate corporate, government, and not-for-profit management on a formal process for implementing engagement across the enterprise community. He is active in the Engage for Success movement, focused on raising the profile of the impact of employee engagement on employee and business success, and he was named one of the 100 Top Global Employee Engagement Influencers in 2019. He is an avid hockey and volleyball player, traveler, used to play guitar in a metal band, and in his own terms a ‘pointaholic’ – he collects loyalty points for everything and anything! You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or @RobCatalano on twitter.
- Virtual entry$25$250$0