The Intersection of Strategy and Culture - Mona Mitchell @ACHIEVEBLUE
Time & Location
About the Event
70-90% of organizations do not succeed in effectively executing on their strategy. Survey after survey reveals that strategy execution is a top priority for executives worldwide.
The intersection of Culture and Strategy Execution is critical to achieving success. This is an emerging area of practice that Strategic HR and Talent leaders should list as a critical focus of their role.
The field of practice continues to grow as it helps organizations succeed in the global, competitive and interconnected world. Many leaders and corporate strategists are interested in acquiring OD mindsets and skills. In traditional OD strategy development methods, we talk about culture and the impact it has on success however it is never thought to be a strategic imperative.
In this session we will focus on 7 key elements to strategy execution and how culture strategically impacts all 7 elements. We will also look at the impact leaders have on creating a culture that will inspire and engage team members to strive for excellence, healthy achievement and growth.
What’s likely holding back a company’s execution is how people think and behave – it’s the organizational culture. Many people hear the term organizational culture and their eyes glaze over. It’s too abstract and wooly. It’s too mysterious and complex. It’s intangible, they think, so they move on to dealing with easier problems related to organizational process and structure. Mona will enthusiastically share why organizational culture is not as difficult a problem as one may have thought.
The session is interactive with exercises to engage and activate learning. Participants will learn:
- 7 essential elements that organizational leaders can implement to kick their enterprise and functional strategic plans into action.
- Insights into how Culture impacts execution and practical ways to shape and influence an organization’s culture.
- The evolution of leadership and how diversity and inclusion is a requirement to succeed in the new global environment.
Participants will walk away with:
- Actionable tips on: Executing on the 7 Elements
- How to identify and maximize your leadership strategies
- Culture styles and tips on how to achieve a Constructive culture
- Ticket For Oct 22 Event$25$250$0